Waihi, Pukawa, Omori, Kuratau
- Lakeland House Restaurant is located right on the lakefront, in prime view of the lake and is nothing short of absolutely stunning!
- Situated on the banks of the Kuratau River in the South Western corner of Lake Taupo is our grove of 1000 trees on North facing slopes cascading gently to the floor of the river valley.Our piquante extra virgin oil has a unique flavor instilled from the volcanic terroir of the central plateau region. We are strong supporters of and practice sustainable farming practices. Oil is available in 250 and 500 ml bottles direct from the grove.
- Located in Kuratau in the Waikato Region, 38 km from Taupo, Lakeview Cottage Bed and Breakfast features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site. Certain units feature views of the mountain or lake. Lakeview Cottage Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided. You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Although based in Kuratau, Monteith Construction Ltd services the Greater Lake Taupo area and with the help of a skilled team of local carpenters, sub contractors and merchants, have an extensive Client base and an impressive list of completed Contracts in the area.
- Visit Lake Taupo and enjoy bed and breakfast accommodation at the southern end of Lake Taupo.
- Hidden amongst 24 acres of a native New Zealand bush and rolling hills with panoramic views of Lake Taupo and surrounding country. Sleeps 24 people in beds but guests are more than welcome to pitch tents on the Star garden!
- Oreti Restaurant has 180 degree panoramic lake & mountain views Providing mouth-watering options that are different, exciting and fresh. Extensive wine list with iconic brands & something a little different. Themed dinners available to go with timber floors, solid beams and a cosy atmosphere. Dinner nightly from 6pm (Closed Monday). Bar is open Friday from 5pm till late, Saturday and Sunday from 12noon
- Amid 2 hectares of lush grounds on the shores of Lake Taupo. this warm, timbered resort is 10 km from the Tokaanu Thermal Pools and 16 km from Turangi Golf Club. Relaxed, lakefront apartments with mountain views offer kitchens, and open-plan living and dining areas, as well as free Wi-Fi, TVs and decks; some have tubs and exposed wood beams and tubs.
- Welcome to your Tongariro Adventure! Imagine starting your Tongariro Adventure from your own piece of paradise, surrounded by native bush and bird song, on the shores of majestic Great Lake Taupo. You might never want to leave.